Please be informed at the outset that Mithaq Media Production Limited, registered at the address 28 Devonshire Place, London, UK, registered with the company number 10998659, with trading name Al Noor TV, is the only Arabic Language Version (subtitled and sound-dubbed) rights site for the “Ertugrul” series” shown on TRT “Turkish Radio and TV Corporation”. No other site has the license of the Rights mentioned herein the series.
The following terms (as defined herein below) apply to the Services as detailed in the Subscription between the entity currently known as the "Site of Light", a private site and Pink (the "Subscriber").
In order to obtain the Services as detailed in the Subscription, you agree to be bound by the following terms and may be amended from time to time.
The reference to "you" or "to" means "Subscriber" in these terms and means referring to "we", "we" or "us" as "the Site of Light"
Additional terms means any additional terms published by us which modify or supplement these terms from time to time during the subscription period.
Signing up for Al Noor signifies your subscription to Al Noor, which allows you to get the package for your personal use.
The "Al Noor" website means "Al Noor" website, currently located at http://alnoortv.co
Duration: means the period of time you participate in the Services as detailed in the Subscription.
Intellectual property rights means patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, goodwill, registered designs, design rights, database rights, copyrights and other forms of intellectual or industrial property rights (in any case in any part of the world, whether registered, unregistered or including registrations or otherwise), inventions, formulas and confidential information (including know-how or confidential operations), rights in computer software and any similar rights and assets or equivalent It can now be present or in the future anywhere in the world.
Personal use means the use of Services in your place of residence or on your computer, which is not for direct or indirect exploitation or gain.
1. You may use the Services for personal use only.
2. You are not entitled to access or use any part of the Services, neither are you not entitled to allow anyone else to access or use them for any improper or unlawful purposes, including by modifying the Services in any way (by concealing any such logos) .
3. You shall not allow or permit anyone to do any of the following:
4. We strive to provide services continuously and with high quality. However, we do not guarantee that all services are available at all times.
5. Al Noor reserves the right at all times to reduce, suspend, change, cancel and / or disconnect any service or part of the Service at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice or explanation.
Your choice of package will determine which programs and other content you can access.
You will be charged automatically recurring Monthly if you select the Monthly package option. Unless you terminate your subscription, the amount of the package will be automatically charged every month from the credit card you have provided.
If you subscribe for the Yearly package, you will be deemed to have accepted the annual contract, whereas the system will charge you in a monthly basis by calculating the 1/12th of the annual amount. Unless you terminate your annual subscription, the 1/12 of the whole amount of the package will be automatically charged every month from the credit card you have provided.
If you decide to cancel your annual subscription before your yearly contract ends, you will be deemed to have accepted to be charged a termination fee. The termination fee will be calculated depending on the number of months you have been using your yearly subscription.
In order to cancel your subscription, you need to visit Packages link under the Profile page. By clicking Cancel button, your subscription will be cancelled. After successful cancellation, your subscription will be terminated at the end of the latest charge period and the card you have provided will not be charged anymore.
If you cancel your yearly subscription before your yearly contract ends, you will be charged a termination fee. The termination fee will be calculated depending on the number of months you have been using your yearly subscription.
Clicking the Change Package button on the same page gives you the opportunity to switch to another package.
1. Participation shall be valid for the period without prejudice to our right to terminate it without notice and immediate effect, in our sole discretion.
2. If the Subscription has been terminated by Al Noor because of your breach of the Terms before the expiry of the Term, Al Noor reserves the right to claim compensation and / or damages in addition to any other amounts due to you under these Terms or otherwise.
Al Noor assumes no responsibility towards you for any reason under these Terms or for your participation or, without limitation, for:
A. our inability to provide services or any part of the Services for any reason beyond our reasonable control;
B. Any loss or damage caused by our employees or agents in the following circumstances:
1 1. Such loss or damage is a direct or foreseeable result of such breach in a reasonable manner
2 2. Any increase in loss or damage resulting from your breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of participation.
C. In no event shall “Al Noor” be responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates that may arise as a result of paying subscribers the value of their participation in Al Noor. All payments to Al Noor will be in US Dollars.
Al Noor reserves the right to modify the prices of any services at its sole discretion from time to time.
1. We are exclusively licensed to all Arabic Language Version (subtitled and sound-dubbed) rights in respect of the Services. All copyrights, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) with respect to the Services are legally licensed to Al Noor. Nothing in these Terms grants you the right or license to use any of the intellectual property rights that are exclusively licensed to Al Noor Television or any other party except as expressly provided in these Terms.
2. When you access and use the Services, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-assignable, transferable or re-licensed license to use the Services in accordance with these Terms. We reserve the right to terminate this license for any reason.
3. You must not directly or indirectly engineer (for your own benefit or in cooperation with any third party) modify, copy, distribute, copy, upload, attempt to penetrate, access, reproduce, lend, rent, lease or perform or sublicense, make available to the public, create connected works, broadcast, commercialize, or transfer any part of the Software contained in your Package. You can only use the services for your own use and you should make sure they are not accessible to the general public.
4. You agree to perform and execute all such acts, documents, deeds and things reasonably required for us to waive any intellectual property rights for the purpose of fulfilling these Terms, or to establish, complete, maintain or enforce our rights under these Terms.
5. Services are protected by copyright laws and treaties worldwide. All rights reserved in respect of any violation of intellectual property rights.
1. Al Noor may modify these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion and at any time to comply with the law or to meet changing business requirements without your notice.
2. If any additional conditions are provided, they will be provided on the "Al Noor" website. By continuing to use the Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Additional Terms, the Additional Terms apply. You are responsible for returning to and complying with these Additional Terms.
1. You acknowledge that allowing unauthorized access to the Package or any other program or content through any means is an illegal act that causes serious damage to the "Site of Light". In the event that Al Noor comes to know that you made or participated in any access to such content or unauthorized distribution thereof, Al Noor may terminate your subscription immediately and may claim reasonable compensation, including without limitation, damages as appropriate.
2. Al Noor reserves the right to refer you to the relevant authorities for criminal prosecution, including imprisonment and fines, in accordance with the law or any other act permitted by law to compensate Al Noor for your actions.